Are you ready for another quiet stroll with your dog? this time at D.O.G. Wynwood!
Published on September 1st, 2018
Loose leash, happy dog: the quiet stroll.
After the success of the past FREE workshop at D.O.G. Aventura, and attending our customer request, we will repeat the Quiet stroll workshop: this time at D.O.G. Wynwood!!!!
Next Thursday September 6th at 7:00 PM at D.O.G. Wynwood we will carry out the most demanded educational event and that helps people and dogs to enjoy their time in common: the QUIET STROLL by teaching your dog to walk on leash without pulling it.
A QUIET STROLL, that you can learn next Thursday with us, is a stroll where we can coordinate with our dog and walk in a comfortable, pleasant and relaxed way for the dog and for us.
We all have suffered that when the dog pulls the leash the walk becomes very uncomfortable and we lose motivation to go out with them again, but what many ignored is that, it is uncomfortable and unpleasant for the dog too!! When they pull, they get very anxious and overexcited, they don’t enjoy the walk.
We would love to have you and your dog next Thursday and you can book your place by calling us +1 786-585-3667 or clicking right here. The places are limited, so book yours now!
When you teach your dog to walk on a leash without pulling, we will fill more comfortable and our dog will start enjoying the walks next to us. This will change our lives, because a QUIET WALK is:
- A way to improve the bond between the dog and the tutor, because they will coordinate their rhythms generating a healthy emotion
- Associates positive emotions and relevant to the environment, because they perceive it in a calm and friendly way.
- Dogs themselves actively and positively avoid pulling the lash that, besides the negative effects indicated above, is extremely uncomfortable for us. We also have to enjoy the walk with our dogs.
- Improves the quality time of the walk, because the walks will become easy to enjoy and healthy
- Eliminates stress, instead of generating it as it happens when the dog is pulling! When we are overwhelmed, and we walk quietly we can relax and our thoughts become clear. The same thing happens to our dogs when they stop pulling
What you can learn during this educational event is so good, that after some practice, we will dare you to have a QUIET STROLL with your dog along D.O.G. Wynwood. From now on you will have the chance to go with your dog anywhere!